GTTP Policies 2020-2021
1 Class: $60 2 Classes: $110 3 Classes: $150 4+ Classes: $180
- Tuition is due monthly and is divided evenly by 10 months. Tuition is not pro-rated for missed classes or short months.
- Sibling Rate: Classes will be added together for the combined tuition rate. There will be a $10 per class fee over the 4 class maximum.
- Tuition is due by the 15th of each month. After the 30th, a $5 late fee will be added to your account.
- Check or Money Order: Drop it off at the front desk (black tuition box) or mail it to us. Please place your child's name and the tuition month on the check.
- Pay Pal Friends and Family: (email@example.com) Please include your child's name and tuition month on the payment memo.
- Cash: There will be a $5 discount each month for cash payments. Place cash payment in an envelope with child's name and tuition month in the black tuition box. If you need change or a receipt, ask the front desk staff.
- If you would like to prepay for the full year (10 months), you will receive 1 month free. This special is non-refundable if you decide to discontinue before the end of the year.
Spring Recital Fees
1 Class - $100 2 Classes - $170 3 Classes - $240 4 Classes - $310
- Spring Recital Fee is per child.
- Spring Recital Fee includes costume, (2) parent tickets, and facility fees.
- Spring Recital Fees will be due in November.
- You will receive a calendar with our event dates and closings. For inclement weather, please check our voicemail message or visit our Facebook page.
- Please arrive promptly for your scheduled class. Parents must be present at the the time class is over to pick up their child. Please remember that the GTTP staff cannot be responsible for your child before or after class. The instructors have another class starting immediately. For your child's safety, no child will be allowed to wait outside of the studio.
- Students may be dropped off at the front entrance (age appropriate) or walked inside by an adult. Please follow the arrows while driving through the parking lot and drop-off area. No parking allowed in the drive-thru. Unfortunately, no parents are allowed to go into the studios and watch class.
- GTTP cannot be responsible for any personal items brought to the studio. We recommend that all valuables are left at home. Cell phones must be turned off and in a bag during class.
Remind Text Messages
To receive updates, reminders, and closure information straight to your phone, sign up for our Remind Text Messages. To do so:
Text @gttpdance1 to the number 81010
You will receive a welcome message from us. If you need assistance in signing up, let us know!
Creative Movement/Pre-K Ballet: Students must wear a solid color leotard (any color), pink tights, and pink ballet shoes. Hair should be in a bun or a secure ponytail.
Kinderdance: Students must wear a solid color leotard (any color) and pink tights. Hair should be in a bun or a secure ponytail.
Ballet/Tap: pink ballet shoes and black tap shoes.
Ballet/Jazz: pink ballet shoes and tan jazz shoes.
Combo: Students must wear a solid color leotard (any color) and pink/tan tights. Ballet: Students must wear pink ballet shoes and have the option of a skirt. Jazz: Students must wear tan jazz shoes and have the option of jazz pants or shorts. Tap: Students must wear black tap shoes and have the option of wearing jazz pants or shorts.
Ballet: Students must wear a solid color leotard (any color), pink tights, and pink ballet shoes. Students also have the option of wearing a ballet skirt. Hair must be in a secure bun.
Lyrical: Students must wear a solid color leotard (any color) and tan tights. Students have the option of wearing lyrical shoes or going barefoot. Hair should be in a bun or a secure ponytail.
Jazz, Hip Hop, and Musical Theater: Students must wear a solid color leotard (any color), jazz pants/shorts, and tan tights. Jazz shoes must be worn. Jazz shoes should be lace-less, tan, and split-sole.
Boys Hip Hop: Black sneakers must be worn.
Tap: Students must wear a solid color leotard (any color), jazz pants/shorts, and tan tights. Black tap shoes must be worn. Hair should be in a secure ponytail.
- Please write your child’s name on all dance attire.
- To keep dance shoes in good condition, dance shoes are not allowed to be worn outside at any time.