Tuition & Policies
1 Class: $60 2 Classes: $110 3 Classes: $150 4+ Classes: $180
- Tuition is due monthly and is divided evenly by 10 months. Tuition is not pro-rated for missed classes or short months.
- Sibling Rate: Classes will be added together for the combined tuition rate. There will be a $10 per class fee over the 4 class maximum.
- Tuition is due by the 15th of each month. After the $30th, a $5 late fee will be added to your account.
- Check or Money Order: Drop it off at the front desk (black tuition box) or mail it to us. Please place your child's name and the tuition month on the check.
- Pay Pal Friends and Family: Please include your child's name and tuition month on the payment memo. https://paypal.me/gttpdance?locale.x=en_US
- Cash: There will be a $5 discount each month for cash payments. Place cash payment in an envelope with child's name and tuition month in the black tuition box. If you need change or a receipt, ask the front desk staff.
- If you would like to prepay for the full year (10 months), you will receive 1 month free. This special is non-refundable if you decide to discontinue before the end of the year.
Spring Recital Fees
1 Class - $100 2 Classes - $170 3 Classes - $240 4 Classes - $310
- Spring Recital Fee is per child.
- Spring Recital Fee includes costume, (2) parent tickets, and facility fees.
- Spring Recital Fees will be due in November.
- Students may be dropped off at the front entrance (age appropriate) or walked inside by an adult. Please follow the arrows while driving through the parking lot and drop-off area. No parking allowed in the drive-thru.
- Please arrive promptly for your scheduled class. Parents must be present at the time class is over to pick up their child. Please remember that the GTTP staff cannot be responsible for your child before or after their class. The instructors have another class starting immediately. For your child’s safety, no child will be allowed to wait outside of the studio.
- GTTP cannot be responsible for any personal items brought to the studio. We recommend that all valuables are left at home. Cell phones must be turned off and in bag during class.
Creative Movement & Pre-K Ballet: Students must wear a leotard (any color), pink tights, and pink ballet shoes. Hair should be in a bun or a secure ponytail.
Kinderdance: Students must wear a leotard (any color) and pink tights. Hair should be in a bun or a secure ponytail.
Ballet/Tap - pink ballet shoes and black tap shoes.
Ballet/Jazz - pink ballet shoes and tan jazz shoes.
Combo: Students must wear a leotard (any color) and pink/tan tights. Ballet: Students must wear pink ballet shoes and have the option of a skirt. Jazz: Students must wear tan jazz shoes and jazz shorts. Tap: Students must wear black tap shoes and jazz shorts. Hair should be in a secure bun or ponytail.
Ballet: Students must wear a leotard (any color), pink tights, and pink ballet shoes. Students also have the option of wearing a ballet skirt. Hair must be in a secure bun.
Lyrical: Students must wear a leotard (any color) and tan tights. Students will have the option of wearing a skirt or jazz shorts. Students have the option of wearing lyrical shoes or going barefoot. Hair should be in a bun or a secure ponytail.
Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop and Musical Theater: Students must wear a leotard (any color), jazz shorts, and tan tights. Hair should be in a secure ponytail. Jazz and Musical Theater: Jazz shoes must be worn. Jazz shoes should be laceless, tan, and split-sole. Tap: Black tap shoes must be worn. Hip Hop: Black hip hop shoes must be worn. We recommending purchasing these shoes from our store.
- Please write your child’s name on all dance attire.
- To keep dance shoes in good condition, dance shoes are not allowed to be worn outside at any time.
- All dancers need to provide their own water bottle for class.